- Canada’s Songs Bring Heritage to Life with New Online Education Program from Magic Lantern Media Inc. in collaboration with the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame (09/23/2014)
- Magic Lantern Media Adds BBC Titles to its Canadian Distribution Catalogue (09/09/2014)
- NEW 2014 - Brand NEW titles now on Access Learning (02/06/2014)
- Jobs People Do Inc. Launches New Resources for Elementary Students and Teachers (10/23/2013)
- Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame and Magic Lantern Media bring the soul of a nation to the classroom (07/15/2013)
- New Content Added for 2013 (03/01/2013)
- Magic Lantern Media Inc. Launches AccessSTEM in Canada and Signs Definitive Agreement with Defined Learning Inc. (01/17/2013)
- Access Learning Welcomes Over 10,000 Educational Users from Atlantic Canada (10/01/2012)
- ERAC includes 'Access Learning' for BC Digital Classroom Resources (08/09/2012)
- Distribution Access Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Jobs People Do Inc. (12/30/2011)
- Distribution Access Adds In-App Purchase of Videos to their Free iTunes App (09/13/2011)
- Distribution Access Launches Three New Video Apps now available on iTunes (03/17/2011)
- Canadian Geographic Kids Explore Canada (05/11/2010)
- Science and The City with Alan Nursall (05/11/2010)
- Daily Planet Chooses Access Learning (12/15/2009)
- Intelecom's Best Now Included (12/15/2009)
- Next Generation of Educational Video Delivery Now In Canada (12/15/2009)
Access Learning Welcomes Over 10,000 Educational Users from Atlantic Canada
Saint John NB, Oct 2, 2012 – Access Learning, a leading Canadian online library of educational media resources, welcomes schools in Atlantic Canada previously served by the Bell Aliant Learning Centre.
Effective October 1, 2012, Distribution Access and Access Learning, divisions of Magic Lantern Media Inc., have assumed responsibility for the Bell Aliant Learning Centre and educators will be re-directed to Access Learning with its extensive library of video content used by thousands of schools across Canada. In addition to the video titles previously available on the Bell Aliant learning Centre, hundreds of additional titles will now be available with hundreds more being added each year.
Free access will continue for Atlantic Canada schools provided for by Bell Aliant until December 31, 2012 along with special reduced subscription fees for schools in the region that subscribe to the service before the end of December 2012.
More quality video content, correlated to curriculum, with easy to use functionality and with an extensive collection of Canadian produced titles, Access Learning has fast become the choice of educational institutions across Canada now available to more than 1.5 million students.
About Access Learning:
Canada's leading provider of educational media is proud to offer instant on-demand access to over 3,500 full length and 20,000 clip level educational video programs. This web based program has award winning content accessible 24 hours a day 7 seven days a week. Educators can search, stream and download content that has been correlated to provincial curriculum.
About Magic Lantern Media Inc.:
Distribution Access and Canamedia recently amalgamated under the name Magic Lantern Media, MLM is a leading Canadian multi-media company integrating distribution, production, television and digital applications serving the education and the broadcast industries.
The company operates from offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Saint John, NB, with over 50 agents and representatives worldwide.
For further information, please contact us Toll Free at 1.800.665.4121 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org