- Canada’s Songs Bring Heritage to Life with New Online Education Program from Magic Lantern Media Inc. in collaboration with the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame (09/23/2014)
- Magic Lantern Media Adds BBC Titles to its Canadian Distribution Catalogue (09/09/2014)
- NEW 2014 - Brand NEW titles now on Access Learning (02/06/2014)
- Jobs People Do Inc. Launches New Resources for Elementary Students and Teachers (10/23/2013)
- Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame and Magic Lantern Media bring the soul of a nation to the classroom (07/15/2013)
- New Content Added for 2013 (03/01/2013)
- Magic Lantern Media Inc. Launches AccessSTEM in Canada and Signs Definitive Agreement with Defined Learning Inc. (01/17/2013)
- Access Learning Welcomes Over 10,000 Educational Users from Atlantic Canada (10/01/2012)
- ERAC includes 'Access Learning' for BC Digital Classroom Resources (08/09/2012)
- Distribution Access Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Jobs People Do Inc. (12/30/2011)
- Distribution Access Adds In-App Purchase of Videos to their Free iTunes App (09/13/2011)
- Distribution Access Launches Three New Video Apps now available on iTunes (03/17/2011)
- Canadian Geographic Kids Explore Canada (05/11/2010)
- Science and The City with Alan Nursall (05/11/2010)
- Daily Planet Chooses Access Learning (12/15/2009)
- Intelecom's Best Now Included (12/15/2009)
- Next Generation of Educational Video Delivery Now In Canada (12/15/2009)
Toronto – March 9, 2011, Canadian multimedia production and distribution company
Distribution Access has launched their Business and Education Apps on the Apple iTunes Store.
The apps are initially for the business and education markets with two pay-per-use apps, and one
free app for the iPod, iPhone and iPad.
The apps enable delivery of a selected group of video content from the extensive Distribution
Access library of over 15,000 educational and learning titles and provides significant value
for both education and business training. Find the free APP in the iTunes Store: http://
"We are pleased to provide yet another way to access our award-winning educational content.
Creating new channels for teachers, business professionals and consumers to access our
large library of content is key to our strategy for this year" said Doug Connolly, President of
The new apps were developed in partnership with MoboVivo, a leading Canadian company that
develops ‘Video and TV Everywhere solutions’ with adaptive streaming, 'download guard' and
screen shifting for set-top boxes, Smart TVs, mobile, PC, and tablet delivery.
"The demand for video as a tool of education and business is large and growing," said
MoboVivo founder and CEO, Trevor Doerksen. "MoboVivo's myScreens platform, which
powers these apps, leverages video and social media to engage users in rich relationships."
Since 1997, Distribution Access has been providing schools, libraries, businesses, community
organizations and life-long learners with award-winning multi-platform productions on a wide
variety of subjects. The company operates from offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Saint John,
NB, with over 50 agents and representatives worldwide.
For more information contact: